We all know what being home with family feels like, the endless fun conversations, the delicious meals, the fights, the troublesome siblings, and many more fun memories. Our family is both our greatest weakness and strength regardless of blood relation. The thought of a loved one in pain is the most undesirable feeling. Whether young or old, your family's health and yours are of utmost importance.
To provide your family with good healthcare to prevent diseases, control health problems, and have an overall healthy life you need to know Family Healthcare Providers.
What does 'Family Healthcare Providers' mean?
Family Healthcare Providers refer to a clinic of doctors that provides a wide range of primary medical care for individuals and families of all ages, gender, diseases, and parts of the body.
Why should I choose Family Healthcare Providers?
Family Healthcare Providers are a specialty field. The doctors have received specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of medical conditions that may affect all family members.
What is the difference between going to a hospital and patronizing Family Healthcare Providers?
Doctors who work in a clinical setting (hospitals, clinics, and urgent care centers) are called general practitioners. They diagnose and treat a wide range of medical issues, but they do not specialize in any particular area. They treat people of all ages but for milder diseases (common cold, affecting the entire body). They keep your medical records which helps when referring you to a medical specialist.
Meanwhile, Family Healthcare Providers have specialized doctors that have received training in pediatrics, geriatrics, obstetrics, and gynecology. They offer urgent care, sick, and preventive care services for people of all ages. Family Healthcare Providers are a patient (individual and family) centered healthcare as they manage common long-term illnesses in children and adults.
How do Family Healthcare Providers help?
Family Healthcare Providers help minimize unnecessary hospitalizations, complications from untreated health problems, and emergency room trips by providing preventive medicine and management of diseases.
They provide services including routine adult care, child vaccines, adult immunization, newborn care, chronic and acute disease management, preventive care such as routine checkups, health risk assessment, counseling, and many more. Once you register with a family Healthcare Provider, they become your partner in maintaining your overall health. Your family doctor gets to know you and your family's medical history.
Your Family health history helps your family healthcare providers identify people with a higher chance of having certain complex and common disorders. Common disorders such as type2 diabetes, heart diseases, High blood pressure, stroke, and certain cancers. Complex disorders are influenced by genetic factors, lifestyle choices, and environmental conditions.
What services do they render?
This family-oriented primary care clinic provides personal and comprehensive care such as Physical Therapy, Dental care, primary care, dermatology, and Aesthetics
Are you experiencing joint pains, hip and leg conditions, neck and back conditions, sprains, strains, spasms, weakness, arthritis, balance issues, or any related physical health problems?
Family Healthcare Providers have licensed physical therapists that are expertly trained in the preservation, enhancement, movement restoration, and physical function of the body.
Services such as
● Therapeutic exercises: exercises prescribed to correct an impairment, injury, or disability, improve joint mobility, and maintain a state of well-being
● Hydrotherapy: This refers to using water for therapy or chronic illness such as arthritis, and fibromyalgia
● Decompression: This procedure helps remove pressure on your bone structure
● Massage: to relieve muscle and joints by rubbing or kneading the affected area.
● Neuromuscular therapy: To help correct pain and discomfort by treating trigger points, connective tissue, and muscle adhesion
● Assistive devices: use of support systems such as canes, walkers, glasses, hearing aids, or crutches.
All these and more to help patients regain their full physical function.
2. Aesthetics and Dermatology:
Family Healthcare Providers help promote beautiful, healthy, and glowing skin. Their specially trained physical therapists provide personalized and complete skincare plans
Services such as
● Anti-wrinkle and dermal filler injections: this helps you look younger by preventing new wrinkles from appearing on your face.
● Micro-needling: This helps diminish scarring and reduce wrinkles.
● PDO Threading: this helps solve the problem of sagging by lifting the skin.
● Others include Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP), Chemical Peels, and Microblading.
All these promote your overall skin health.
3. Dental care:
Nothing is more heartwarming than a beautiful smile, whereas bad dental health can be detrimental to one's health as it increases the risk of having chronic health problems like diabetes and heart diseases.
Services such as
Family Healthcare Provider's specialized therapists perform the following
● comprehensive dental exams and cleanings
● Fluoride Treatments and sealants
● Cavity fillings and extractions
● Emergency dental care
All these and more to help promote beautiful and healthy teeth.
Family Healthcare Providers provide primary care for patients of all ages, irrespective of gender.
Services such as
● Disease prevention
● Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases such as Hypertension, common colds, diabetes, depression and anxiety, arthritis, Thyroid disorders, fibromyalgia, circulatory, respiratory, and heart diseases, and even viruses will be treated by expertly trained specialists.
Other medical services such as Primary care for general health and wellness, baby care and immunizations, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Chronic Disease Management, Smoking Cessation, Diabetes care, and education. Family Healthcare Providers provide Lab and X-rays, Lifestyle Medicine, Physical Therapy, and Vision Care to promote your overall health.
How can I reach the right Family Healthcare Provider?
This is simple; try Allied Family Health. They provide you and your family with high-quality, personalized medical care. You can rest assured as they have the most cutting-edge technologies available and licensed, specially trained doctors to give you the best healthcare that you and your family need.
Family Healthcare Providers play an important role in supporting the safety, health, and livelihood of children to adults irrespective of gender. It is affordable and worth every penny as it minimizes complications from untreated health problems, unnecessary hospitalizations, and emergency room trips. They become your partner in maintaining your and your family's overall health and wellness.
Photo by Martha Dominguez de Gouveia , Nathan Dumlao on Unsplash
Find us on Facebook and Instagram